• Platinum: Southern Stand or Northern Stand, Upper Level, Behind the Bowlers Arm to Slips
• Gold: Southern Stand, Upper Level, Slips to Gully
• Silver: Western Stand, Upper Level, Square of the wicket
• Bronze: Western Stand, Lower Level, Square of the wicket
• Reserved Seat: Eastern Stand, Lower Level, Square of the wicket
Glory Days recommend Bronze that will give a low seat but probably some shade. These possibly will be near the Barmy Army Bays.
The Gold and Platinum will offer great views at a good level behind the Bowlers arm.